Holder: ANGELA BROTONS STUDIO S.L. owner of the trademark ROVERS
Registered office: Pd. Algoda PG-1 nr. 50 / Matola Highway | 03296 Elche-Alicante-Spain | 536
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante. Document 1/2006/4.542.0. Journal 217. Entry 42. Volume 3023. Folio 82. Page A-97323. Registration 1.
Phone: 96 665 60 03
II. Collection of Personal Data
The fact of not providing information indicated as mandatory, may lead to the impossibility of managing your registration as a user and/or the use of certain functionalities.
III. Main purposes of the treatment
ROVERS., as the controller, will process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Contact you via email or other equivalent electronic means of communication in relation to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Web, whenever it is necessary or reasonable for its execution.
- The development, compliance and execution of the contract for the sale of products or services or any other contract managed through the Web, such as processing and shipping according to the indicated address, etc.
- Resolve the requests or petitions that you make to our Customer Service through the “Contact Us” channel available on our website. Through this channel we will answer the questions that may be asked regarding the products and services available on the Web.
IV. Period of conservation of Personal Data
Personal Data will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with our legal obligations. All this will be determined by the following criteria:
- The Personal Data obtained when purchasing products and services will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- The Personal Data obtained for the management of any query will be kept for the period necessary until its resolution, and once it is resolved, within a maximum period of 1 year.
- The Personal Data obtained when creating an account will be canceled at the express request of the user or after a period of inactivity of more than 5 years has elapsed.
- The Personal Data related to the sending of commercial communications will be canceled at the express request of the user or after a period of inactivity of more than 5 years has elapsed.
- The cookies that are installed on your computer will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve their purposes. In no case will said period exceed 2 years. For more information on this, see the Cookies Policy.
V. User Rights
The Data Controller undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data. In this sense, ROVERS respects your right to privacy, facilitating control over your personal data. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability.
To process the request indicated above, we may request proof of your identity by means of a copy of your DNI, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
By authorizing the ROVERS Newsletter subscription, we will provide you with information about our products and services through the email provided at the time of registration.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the Personal Data provided, ROVERS being exonerated from any responsibility in this regard.
Subscription to the Newsletter may entail the use of your Personal Data to make personalized advertising related to our products and services available to you via email. In order to improve the service we provide, we inform you that Personal Data related to purchases made in our online stores, tastes and preferences may be used for analysis purposes, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improvement of the interaction with our clients. In no case will ROVERS transfer the data provided by the user to third parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Rovers, You can unsubscribe through the Newsletter section hosted on the platform, following the steps taken for your registration.
In the same way, the already registered user will be able to modify his preferences in relation to the sending of such commercial communications through: Rovers.
VII. Transfer of data to third parties
Your Personal Data will not be sold to third parties under any circumstances and will only be disclosed to trusted third parties to carry out a variety of business operations on our behalf. Only the information necessary to perform the service will be provided, requiring the non-use of your Personal Data for any other purpose.
These commercial operations will be mainly carried out, among others, by financial entities, anti-fraud entities, providers of technological services, logistics, transport and delivery, customer service and/or analysis of the transactions carried out through the Web in order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial operations, etc.
Your authorization includes those cases in which, due to the efficiency of the service, the providers may be located in the USA or other countries located outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of their country or, where appropriate, that of the European Union.
VIII. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any conflict or controversy that may arise in relation to both the contents of this website and the footwear sales services offered here, will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
The parties voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Elche for any actions and claims that may arise from the interpretation or execution of the aforementioned sales services or the use of the Web.
Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please provide the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.rovers.es
Your current status: Allow all.
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent